Delivering integrated personal commerce services
Using the ACP, organizations can deliver their core service through any network technology and to any device. In addition, the ACP provides an integration platform to bundle existing and new services that compliment a client’s the core service, making the overall offering all that more compelling and meaningful to their customer.
The ACP uses a component-based architecture that allows rapid integration of new services, security technologies, and other enhancements. It provides highly flexible customization tools for private labeling, multi-channel access, multiple levels of security and a single entry point for all services.
The ACP is hosted at Aether’s secure Network Operations Centers, connecting it to every major wireless network in the USA.
The following services are already available through the ACP and can be rebranded as part of a client’s private label offering:
- Anywhere Account Access
- Event Notification Service
- Anywhere Ewallet And Merchant Hosting
- Person To Person Payments
- Electronic Bill Presentment And Payment
- Pay At The Point Of Sale
In addition to integrating these key mobile commerce services, the ACP offers the following built-in capabilities:
- Distributor Branding And Customization
- Service Provider Interfaces
- Authentication and Security Services
- Single Sign-On, Profiling and Usage Metrics
- Consistent, Intuitive Navigation Scheme
- End-User Personalization
- Delivery Network and Device Interfaces
- Multi-Channel Delivery Capability