Give you field service organization access to vital information anytime-anywhere over any network or using any device.
Field service workers are maintaining and repairing an ever increasingly complex and broad array of products. In order to keep up with today's demanding environment, companies are creating searchable, flexible electronic documentation and fostering collaborative work processes within their service organizations to increase productivity. However, access to tools and processes has been limited due to the physical constraints associated with PC portability and real time access to corporate resources. With Aether Systems' wireless infrastructure, software tools and services, this does not have to be the case.
By working with Aether, you can implement a variety of paradigm shifting service solutions including:
- Real time access to personal information management tools like Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino
- Real time collaboration tools
- Mobile customer location, contact, sales and service information through CRM package integration
- Real time status feedback for more efficient scheduling and utilization
- Truly portable documentation with real time download capability when additional information is necessary
- Supply chain management integration to ensure the most efficient use of parts
- Access to corporate information and tools such as intranet and internet access and your expense reporting package
- Device management tools to ensure proper work documentation and application deployment
Aether has created solutions for numerous Fortune 1000 field service groups by wirelessly enabling both industry standard packages as well as 'home grown' custom packages. This has resulted in increased customer satisfaction, shorter service calls, more productive deployment of service personnel and reduced parts inventory. The bottom line: Aether solutions will show a high return on investment and create a strong competitive advantage for your service team.
Customer Success Stories
U.S. Navy |
U.S. Postal Service |
Sonic Innovations |
Wake Forest University